BALLANGER


                                          
                                                  "Natasha Shyrose at French Riviera- Nice"

Just as I was walking across the street I could smell something so delicious. There are two things on this planet I can`t resist such as delicious food. I was actually going to do mini shopping at the opposite side of the street then the aroma of Churros tempted me!


                                 I decided to follow the scent and make my own discovery!
   Ever since this was one of my main stop each time I was in town. I just loved the Churros with deep warm chocolate sause or Belgium waffles at times and coffee.

They even got a burger made out of chocolate. This place is for you with love of dessert before main food!
Coffee always tastes amazingly great in France! 




Comments