WATERFRONT RESTAURANT TANZANIA AT SLIPWAY


At Waterfront Restaurant together with one of my favourite model Upendo who turned to be Miss.Lindi 2016. Sun tanning is real each summer and I love when my skin gets darker!


I love place with tropical climates like South Africa. This is why from June-September is the perfect time to visit Tanzania. For you who is allergic to excess summer this should be the best time to visit Tanzania.


I enjoyed being at Waterfront Restaurant at Slipway! This restaurant is so close to the ocean and the sea breeze. Those things they say money can not buy the special moment feeling winds and sunshine. Personally I used to feel lucky being in Africa every single day with sunshine and place know to have exotic spots. Despite wars at certain places I believe Africa is one of the beautiful places and heaven on earth. To be honest I love having good time and appreciate total relaxation. If you are looking for a place to enjoy your evening while you are in Dar-Es-Salaam just visit Waterfront Restaurant. For you who do diving you will enjoy the clear water of Dar! I enjoy by looking at the sea water, stepping inside or swimming you am not a diver. Perhaps into my next life but not this one. I love though to watch video clips of people who dives not to mention divers into their suits! I wrote too much I guess but am talking about divers who are hot into their diving suits though! You got to work them off you know I appreciate that too! If you are into this blog to do analysis you will go crazy I come as is no pretending acting normal and misery! Just be yourself not matter what and you will start to understand the meaning of life.

What to do at Waterfront Restaurant beside enjoying the spectacular seaview? They offer international to local food. I love the Changu fish its just so tasty! One can experience Tanzanian Cuisine and Combo Seafood! I think they make excellent chicken pizza and desert is simple but tasty. I love the coffee they served and cookies. I normally ask for extra cookies no matter what only if I like the taste.
                                                         (While waiting for our dinner)

I of course pay for extra cookies unless someone is extra polite to offer me something little extra. Most people are polite and humble in Tanzania and I wanted I could have had almost everything for free. You know being given without any expectation? I guess I felt spoiled but I do the same with people around me. I love giving without expecting anything back. I love big time to pay for myself though. So normally I would stop people to pay for me or I feel natural to take them to dinner or enjoy cup of coffee with me. Its about giving, giving and at times receiving but do more of giving whenever you can. At Waterfront restaurant they truly have great service and most enjoyable place to be. You can experience local band like Banana Zorro the music legend from Tanzania playing live concert! This is one of the hottest spot in Dar that you could not miss me at least once per week during my holidays. When you enjoy the place and service of course you wish to enjoy everything. I love visiting the places makes my soul at ease much often! I loved the smell of the ocean! Beautiful sunsets not to mention this place is suitable for all people from children most especially when its close to mini playground, couples enjoying the sunset or single but in love with great meal and view. You can not stop exploring life just because you have no company as many might say! What about your own company? Give yourself really great time whenever you are able to!
                                     View from Waterfront Restaurant in Tanzania!

Comments