EXPERIENCE AT ØRA KAFE- SUNNDALSØRA

The week went too fast with a lot of reading and writing to do. The weather at Sunndalsøra or entire Norway has been very loud lately. There were several car accidents and people loosing their homes because of storm. At Sunndalsøra it has been blowing like for 3 weeks so far right now. It was sad hearing an old man lost his life after being hit with a lighting.

More about Øra Kafe: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Øra-Kafe


Despite of the strong winds I decided to take a night out at Sunndalsøra. This was my first night out in this town ever since I moved here in july! Øra Cafe` is a place whereby most of the adult hangout in the weekend or late at week days. This place offers quality time to the guests. I met one of  my neighbours Magne who is a guitarist from a country band that always connects us to the people of Sunndal. It is wonderful knowing such a person, his entire family is loving and fun to be with.  What I experience at Øra Kafe was that people were so charming and  friendly.  Imagine like you go for the night out somewhere in the club or coffee shop and you feel so unfair to not say hello to someone. The reason I say this is because people were so welcoming that one end up greeting all of them without leaving any! This is something beautiful about being in small towns that everybody knows everybody. This is only positive as long as people do not spread negative false rumours about one another. People also take great care of each other! It is easier for the new people to become part of the place and adapt such warm heart! I say adapting because in town at times when you act with politeness people can be scared because they are not used to. I love people being polite to me because I expect that in most of the time. So If you do something great to me even 100 times I feel like I deserve it. I also treat people in a way that they feel high valued and worth to know me.

Gideon William telling his first experience at Sunndalsøra!

It was very interesting being at Øra because today they had Storytelling event. I was one of the spokesperson sharing my experience at Sunndalsøra. It was also amazing hearing from Gideon`s experience in Sunndalsøra. One thing about this place is plenty of the people are very nice and the nature is just magical. At Øra Cafè`one can get soft drinks, beverage, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks! For me I go with coffee, I just love coffee or water is one of my favourite drinks whenever I am out. As I said before I do not need extra boost to cheer me or put me in the mood. My body hormones can activate any feeling at anytime I desire. If you need to visit somewhere with beautiful nature and nice people you know where to go now :)
I will be at Øra Kafe from time to time for social events in future.

I just love this place. I feel so blessed to experience such a beautiful nature every single day so closely!

Comments