COUNTING DOWN FOR THE LATEST BEYONCE`S ALBUM


I am looking so forward to the Cd format of Beyonce´s album. This lady has one of the most beautiful voices on earth. I love listening to her songs because there is a lot one can learn through her vocal skills. I do not mean like copying but you know the technical part on how to use the voice into different ways!  Beyonce`s newest album is the one closing the 2013! It  was one of the most amazing album in 2013. 

So how have you been today? I hope that you had a wonderful sunday wherever you may be! I had a great one! I had a great sunday because I filled it with smallest things on this planet which makes me happy. The rules of being happy is simple that is use every moment you have by filling it with nicest thing you like to do by yourself or special ones. Do not sit and wait for that biggest moment to happen to be happy. By the way you are also in charge of your own happiness. 

Never make anyone responsible for that fill each moment with joy. Be with people who makes you happy not with people you try to act that you are happy with! Whom are you lying to anyway when you know you are dealing with wrong people. When it comes to true joy and happiness never fake it. Never mind even God will forgive you for not being hypocrite to hang with people who do not make you happy just that you can seem social and nice! Be real thats all I can say and be with the ones who truly make you happy. Life is full of joy and wonderful if you select into everything and I mean everything you want! It is a matter of selection! Choose wisely better being alone than mystery with bunch of people who do not understand you. Isn`t that so simple then? Impress yourself. 

Comments