Natasha Shyrose - Born to Shine - 1 MY FIRST SINGLE BORN TO SHINE WHICH WAS REALEASED 12-MAY-2012 THIS SINGLE IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES AND AMAZON STORES

Natasha Shyrose - Born to Shine - 1

Click the blue letters above to play the song: Born To Shine
Here comes a single "Born To Shine"
I wrote this song after I have been having the same dream over many years! Let us talk about 10 years+++After my first single in East AFrica. The chances to go back into music world seemed to be very limited! It felt like you must know somebody to reach there! I played different shows for promotion sake that didnot contribute into any Studio section. I had to work harder both in my private life and at work to make sure I record my album. It took me like 8 years to be able to finish to record my album :) Even the style changed when I got an opportunity to record at the studio. That was when I had an Idea to start recording Timeless music something never too Old or Too New! Writing this song was the most motivational song I have ever written. I believe we are all Stars! Yes we are!!!It is just that we have different ways to Shine! Never give up upon your dream stick into it! It will come true. Obstacles are there to challenge you how much you want it! My aim is to have music to the public, communicate through my lyrics and to be remembered as one of the East African Artist who went out of the Box to do something so Unpopular! I love my people though..This is a reason why I write songs in Swahili :) I hope you will as well enjoy my Swahili songs! The next single will come to you in July in Swahili! Stay tuned for more...I would love to share all I have with you musically :)All I need is your patience and continous support!!!


( Special thanks to Waterflymusic production and Øyvind Wærnes)




Gitars used in my songs <3 The Sound is magical

Comments