Do You Think The Song "Hot Candy By Natasha Shyrose" from Africa Can Capture Attention of Beyoncé ?



WARNING: ONCE YOU START TO WATCH THIS CONCERT YOU WILL NEVER STOP :) DON`T YOU JUST LOVE BEYONCE? SHE IS A SUPERWOMAN!!!

PLAY: HOT CANDY:https://soundcloud.com/natashashyrose/hot-candy-natasha-shyrose
Come on tell me not that East Africa can`t capture Beyonce`s attention or international audiences. Most of us sings with no vocal coaching lessons or even support from all closest to us. Am telling you as we started this game of Pop Music in late 90`s in countries like Tanzania whereby my talent was discovered, at times one had to hide not telling that is going to perform. It was seen worse thing closest to using drugs, drinking alcohol or even being a prostitute. The parents and relatives would not even want to hear one is doing this. As for myself I used to perform in the same way hiding first from some of the strict family members. Did it help when the next day I am on the front cover of the newspapers. To make the situation even openly in East Africa the sellers walks at the thinnest pavement beside the roads to show the people driving cars what they are selling. So it was easier to be discovered that I did perform anyway. Yes hard headed I was but I just wanted to sing nothing else. Truly parents in Africa and relatives did so much of the control and even made some of our dreams to manifest slower than they should! I became free by age of 21 started to record again but then I slowed down and continued to record until I found the type of sound I was searching for. Today you can hear some of my songs from my soundcloud but the entire album is on all Amazons and iTunes! Album Born To Shine (Rock This Pop)

I see finally the newest generations as those who were born in late 90`s and 2000 are so lucky. They are fully enjoying the music which we started secretly once upon a time. I still do have hope and believe to create more albums to capture both African fans and other continents too. There is a possibility that East Africa Artist to Capture this Moment Musically Worldwide! Believe it or not..Wait and see ;)


Comments