Justin Timberlake - Take Back The Night



Now this is what we call "The Come Back Song Justin Timberland" I do not even remember the other song which was out earlier this year. After a long silence I was expecting something new and fresh but instead it was like his usual songs. Which also were so good with no doubt but one has to have a least a fresh sound after a very long pause. The first song released by Justin Timberland few months ago was good to tune into but not as a first single after a long silence. But for this song I feel the freshness and very great track. I salute you Justin Timberlake for this fresh sound because in USA today everything sounds almost the same. Trust me I do feel proud of my album "Born To Shine (Rock This Pop) is somehow different from what you are used to hear all the time from the radios. I wish we artists to get more creative and create something fresh. It may be same Genre but we can play a little bit and be more creative about it. Wonderful song to chill with Take Back The Night or just feel good on the dancefloor type of song!

Comments