NATASHA SHYROSE AS PHOTO-MODEL FOR ENGLISH PHOTOGRAPHER

Natasha Shyrose
Guess how old I was?

I remember these I took the photos by one of the popular photographer Tony Wadham from Engand. He flew to Norway just to photograph me! He was so impressed by my poses in front of the camera! He said that as a professional photographer he was impressed to have the photos that shows motion something that a lot of real models fail. He wanted to get my photos to show what he meant by this. I also got a special book from him on how to trick the camera and make best out of the photos! A lot of great photo tips which I apply whenever I am on the photo-shoot. One has to learn new things to become an expert or better? 

Tony is one of the best photographer I have ever worked with. He is very professional and funny person too! I wish to work with Tony again!


Comments