ADELEN- BOMBO


Adelen- Bombo

Beautiful talent from Norway Adelen with the song Bombo. This was on the MGP Norway 2013 the song sounds really nice. With the snow falling outside all I could feel is warm summer and Spain of course. I love Spain but I have never been at the mainland yet. Only at Puerto De La Cruz or Grand Canary Islands. I love Islands but I would love one day to travel to the mainland like Barcelona for my fashion designs and music! I actually have tried to find recording companies from Spain. I think I am slowly becoming Norwegian. Because Norwegians love Spain for winters. I would not mind at all living there for my entire life one day in future. People there are so warm-hearted and friendly. I am learning Spanish at the moment after like 3 months time I will start Arabic language course.
I look forward to listen to Adelen whole album in future. She has very beautiful voice. If only she had strong performance I am very sure that she would have maybe been on the last top artists on the final. But there were lots of nice music that night with great performances! Margarethe Berger will be presenting Norway. Coordinating singing and dancing can be very challenging though! If  I were her I would have done more Cardio workouts to have extra power in vocals while singing and dancing or simply do light movements and let the dancers do the dancing!

I think she sounds sweet with delicious vocals! She is still very young though by the time she gets matured she will turn to Fire and do greater live performances with no doubt! I look forward hearing more of her music in future!



Timing and right pitch is very important for us artists! Its a dream come true to make these two things happening each performance .

Comments