WATERFLYMUSIC AT THE PHOTO-SHOOTING WITH DAFOTO

Today Waterflymusic was at the photo-shooting! As you know I work for Odd Is Bold as stylist too! It was great pleasure working with Waterflymusic behind the scenes! The photographer is amazing he knows what he is doing! We booked the studio for the Waterflymusic today and the prices were very reasonable for the great work behind it! I would recommend anyone to use www.dafoto.no If you are in Trondheim and need all kind of photos!

It was a long day for me today. Immediately after campus I had to go home change quickly and grab my dinner as fast as I could to make sure I make it at the studio at the right time. That was not the only thing but I also had to find the clothes and fix them ready for the photo-shooting! I got my job done and everything went well both under and behind the scene! I love to do styling too! I even love to work as personal stylist for the people who wants to change their wardrobe and so on... I love this work!
I sometimes do it for free but since we got to survive one has to get paid for it ;) I have to get to bed so soon too because tomorrow is another very long day too! Stay blessed! Without God and prayers I do not think I could be able to do what I do! I am greatful and blessed. We should all be grateful and feel blessed to be even be able to experience a new day! 

(P.S The photos with Dafoto will be published once their done! They you can have a look at the style I picked for Waterflymusic)
Waterflymusic componist and producer Stig Rindvoll!



Comments