VITENSENTERET - KNOWLEDGE CENTER IN TRONDHEIM


This is like an amusement park for adults and children in Trondheim. This is a place whereby one can explore different scientific phenomenon and enjoy at the same time. Whenever you are in Trondheim this place should be a must to pay a visit! The only place whereby you can try out things and see the results! It is very much fun taking the children there too they will enjoy themselves big time as mine does! I love visiting different places in the same town I leave because this is something most of us are taking for granted! We think we know the cities we leave until we see its wonders on Google or world`s most beautiful places;) I never get enough of this place because it suits me! I am that kind of girl who loves to press the buttons that have been labeled "Do not touch" But here I can freely press whichever button I want to! So if you are scientifically or philosophically curious like me this is a place to be :)


                                                     GUESS WHAT I AM DOING!



                                                   Listening to my heartbeat!

 <3
How many babies do you see? IQ- Test;)

                      More Power on the wheels to lighten the Bulb - Extra energy needed!

              Link to the Knowledge Center in Trondheim:  http://www.vitensenteret.no

Comments