JAMTLI MUSEUM IN ØSTERSUND/ SWEDEN


Music section <3 corner!
I love visiting the museums and  art gallaries and discover new/ old things. I have different interest from most people I have met. I am somehow boring to others ;). When I have to deal with music in studio and composing from time to time a new activity is needed for sure for relaxation and amusement. This is one of the reasons why I never club so often. The other thing I hate with nightclubs they keep on playing the same song over and over again! I would rather be home dance to different types of music or poledance at HOME. I have music everywhere except when I am in lectures at campus! The places you should expect to find  me are bowling halls, go-kart, museums, galleries, coffee shops, concerts but only if there are artists I like. I do not enjoy partying indoors in people`s home. I do not find it fun at all! I like going out and enjoy space and fresh air!

SWAHILI:
Mimi huwa napenda kutembelea nyumba za makumbusho na sehemu za  maonyesho ya sanaa. Maana sehemu kama hizi najifunza vitu vipya na vya zamani pia. Mara nyingi huwa niko studio natengeza mziki au kutunga tenzi za mziki kwahiyo kama ninataka kupumzika inabidi niende sehemu tofauti kidogo. Hii ndio sababu ambayo pia siendi club za mziki maana huku wanapiga nyimbo hizo hizo mara kwa mara usiku mmoja. Si bora nijishezee mziki nyumbani nyimbo nitakazo mie au nicheze na mlingoti wangu ukumbini! Nina mziki kila kona kasoro nikiwa chuo kikuu kwenye masomo. Sehemu ambazo unaweza tarajia kuniona ni kama kwenye bowling, gari za kuendesha za michezo zile za watu wazima, makumbusho, mikahawani "coffee shops", na pia kwenye tamasha za mziki ambazo zina wasanii ninaowapenda kuwaona. Mimi sipendi kutoka eti mtu umetoka kwako kwenda ndani ya nyumba ya mtu mwengine party! *Sipendi party za namna hii kabisa- hata kidogo. Hata ukitoka nguo yako inanuka vyakula na kingine umbea. Bora kujiepusha na dhambi ndogo ndogo kama hizo kwani ni kubwa kusengamanyana! Huwa napenda niende sehemu nipate hewa safi na nafasi ya kupumzisha kichwa changu.

At the entrance of the museum Jamtli in Østersund 


Standing behind the Deer in reality...Run ;) lol

Now you know where the most wonderful inspiration of Waterflymusic comes from :www.soundcloud.com/waterflymusic

Handwork- Action- Natasha Shyrose acting as if am doing handwork!

Dry sox ? This is how they got the clothes dry back in the days in Sweden. I love both modern/technology world and old tradition that . I appreciate old tradition they are worthful! Its my opinion.
( Soksi zinakaushwa kupita kwenye joto la moto enzi hizo wenzetu walikua nao kama Afrika tuu ;) Ila hata mimi binafsi napenda vitu vya asili kwani vinaongoza watu zaidi na mambo au maisha ya sasa na ujuzi wote )

  Back in the days in Scandinavia! I love those wooden buckets. I actually love the wooden interior furniture!

Comments