Sarah Young - Ride & Whistle ft Dynamite Mc& Natasha Shyrose

A Dj friend of mine Magne Hoven contacted me one time and gave me this fantastic opportunity. Magne Hoven is one of the coolest and down to earth person I know from Trondheim. He has a great knowledge about music styles and history. I always learn something new by talking to him. I remembered first I sent him my songs and later on he told me someone is searching for the vocalist. It was Miss Sarah Young the BBC Asia Network Dj from Uk. She brought her project in the middle of my project. The deadline was sooner than my own project. I asked my producer kindly to squeeze time for his own project Waterflymusic and my own. We managed to work on Sarah Young`s song. When the instrumental came it was so challenging. I never did Soca song before. All I had ever done was danced to Soca. This time I had to write lyrics, create melody and sing!!! Wow!!! It took me really sometime until i came into it & find the right flow. Once I figured it out how to do it: All went naturally! Time was so limited that I just had to make one verse, pre-chorus and chorus. Luckly she had as well asked the legend Dynamite MC to spit some bars on the track. This guy is great!!! One of the best Drum and Bass Dj/Rapper in Uk!!! I really wish I had an opportunity to make another track with him on my own project! Miss Sarah YOung made her own EP she is also a producer!
I hope you enjoy listening to her song we made with her production and special thanks to Magne Hoven for hooking me up and Stig Rindvoll for recording my vocals and mixing them.

Sarah Young - Ride & Whistle ft Dynamite Mc& Natasha Shyrose



Sarah Young - Ride & Whistle ft Dynamite Mc& Natasha Shyrose

Comments