DINNER AT NICE

One of the most beautiful spot at Nice! 
Natasha Shyrose at Nice/ French Riviera.
(Blurry Photo)
One of the reasons to be at Nice was to celebrate my birthday and have vacation with my family. It was wonderful moment being at French Riviera. I have been at Paris and enjoyed myself like a child at Disney World and Moulin Rouge for adults but French Riviera is something else. I loved this place is probably one of the places I would love to visit again in future with my loved ones. Funniest part of the day when we forgot when we booked for the dinner at the restaurant and we had no time to get back to the hotel to change. I got even extra birthday present by changing all way from top to the bottom and clothing boutique. I had a beautiful day with my family. French Cuisine is super delicious I will most definitely visit the southern territories of France in future for relaxation! 
We are so imperfectly perfect for each other- My Norwegian Viking <3

What I love being at vacation with my man he is not that kind of laying at the beach entire day drinking beer type of person. He loves to explore as much as myself to see all greatest part of the country from history, art and culture. I believe that is the purpose of travelling exploring new things rather than finding restaurants which serves one own`s traditional food and seek for the same one is familiar with. Then why bothering to travel if one wants to experience same things? I am that kind of person you can take to Amazon or living with the monk into the jungle and find it enriching! 
Its important to share life with someone you have something in common. For us it way too much similarities but of course we have our differences too. We also enjoy individual time all creative people I guess we enjoy our ME-TIME. It helps us to enter the creative world and come back with ideas to share!

All way up on the sky here is what one can see- Beautiful!
Nice By Night!

I loved this place too very nice park! 
You know what the parks are for in the beautiful evening with someone who turns you right buttons on!





Comments