KUNSTUTSTILLING SUNNDALSØRA- ART EXHIBITION AT SUNNDALSØRA

How was your day?
I see some readers here but there was no post. I had been working lately with a project and tomorrow is the great day. We will be exhibiting our art and accessory collection. I made accessory collection of about 23 pieces here are some of the things I have made. I was actually planning to create accessories for summer collection but suddenly this project popped up and it was amazing to be part of. I have been working with it in a month time including waiting for the beads, freshwater pearls to arrive through post and such minor delays. I was somehow stuck but I was so lucky that only one shop at Sunndalsøra Snerte, Snelle &garn og hobbyartikler shop made my project complete. This place has a lovely beautiful kind lady working there and very helpful! Without this shop I would somehow have had some of my accessories not presented tonight! I am little bit curious of final setting setting of my collection as arrangement and how it will be placed. When one has both Royal Colors and Warm Urban Collection its important the display is combined and space between each piece!The opening will be at 19:00 pm with entertainment? I just look forward to the surprise and enjoy myself! Buy the way there were a lot of wonderful art work. I never wanted to look at all of them because I wish to have a guest experience too tomorrow :) Only that my eyes could not look away from Lisbeth Ulstein`s art is super amazing and beautiful. She is such a charming, friendly and live person I have ever met so far this autumn. I look foward to meet her tomorrow and again and enjoy art from other artists too! 

Location: Kulturhuset /Barbara Gallery
Time: 19:00 pm


                      Designer Natasha Shyrose of Odd Is Bold
Designer - Natasha Shyrose of Odd Is Bold!

Until then we keep in touch!
Think Positive- Live to Express Not Impress!
Its your life do what makes you happy!




Comments