MIRA CRAIG`S WEEKEND!

I have an ideal concept that each month I will dedicate a weekend to one of my favorite artists. The first artist I present for this month´s weekend is Mira Craig.


Mira Craig is female artist from Norway and America! She broke all the rules and codes of Norwegian music! There has never been shaking before, twisting, wine, locking on scene until Mira Craig appeared on Norwegian Music Scene. After performing with Wyclef Jean 2001 people recognized Mira Craig`s talent. Suppose Wyclef never met Mira Craig where could she have been? Mira Craig was on children program on NRK (Norwegian Tv). It was a matter of the right time before she released her self-composed songs which were written ever since age 15.  Mira Craig has so far released 4 albums all available at iTunes/Spotify and Wimp.
1.Mira Mira 2005
2.Tribal Dreams -2007
3.Ghetto Fairytale-2009
4. See The Light -2014

I think it was love at the first sight from the first time I saw Mira Craig`s music video: Boogeyman. I love the style she had on the video, dog and the girls dancing into the background. Everything was so fresh what was exactly needed from the Norwegian music something different. As I stated before difference is beauty and refreshing! Mira Craig`s voice is very unique unlike most artists in Norway their voices resembles except very few ones like Miss Selia or Anne Judith Wik artist from -SODA. The second very hot song from Mira Craig I loved also was Who Make Yuh and Headhunted and a lot other songs. Since I love her voice for being so unique it makes me look so forward purchasing her songs and albums whenever they are out. Mira Craig has also gave opportunity to different artists and dancers like Alexandra Joner. It is actually little bit funny whenever I hear interviews from this beautiful young lady she forgets to mention who actually opened gates of fame for her. She is a very talented dancer but to be recognized widely at times can take time. I think Miss. Joner "Alexandra" and Keiko should be thankful for Mira Craig to have you into most of the music videos and as stage dancers. Girls that is your working CV. Not to mention Mira loved to present her dancers even those one knows nothing about! First time I met Mira Craig live I loved her personality too. She is very down to earth person and loving. Mira Craig has collaborated with artists like Snoop Dog, Justin Timberland, Wyclef Jean, Maria Haukaas Støreng (She wrote a song to and won Melody Grand Prix #5), Linda Vidala, Samsaya, Elisabeth Carew, Maria Mena, Bertina Zetlitz, Ida Maria and Sichelle.  By now you have got a little biography of Mira Craig. There will be more on Saturday and Sunday! Stay Tuned or Google her for those who enjoys being here I will write both of the up coming days to continue with artist of the weekend :)

Boogeyman-Mira Craig- First single #1 Album- Mira Mira


Carnival at Trinidad (Soca)-Who Make Yuh-Mira Craig
                                                     Mira Craig Live in Africa!

For More Of Mira Craig Music: www.miracraig.com
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/mira-craig

Comments