INTERVIEW WITH VOICE OF AMERICA

It was not long ago before I finished my interview with Voice Of America. It was one of the greatest opportunity to be interviewed by one of the Biggest International Radio Stations. I am so happy and still so excited. To make the things interesting I will let you guess who interviewed me! What song I suddenly had to sing by surprise. Well it was my own song but I was like suddenly surprised to sing that one :) Amka Afrika seemed to be one of my fan`s favourite song despite of not understanding Swahili language. Some of you wrote me asking what this song is about but it is very powerful. It is has powerful message probably that is why it sound huge! Or else I look so very forward hearing the entire interview live.

You can catch up with the live interview at VOA and for my fans in Africa if you are in Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Congo, Rwanda you will be able to tune to this interview. I think it covers more than that but thats all I know for now :) Radio Stations Clouds Fm, Mlimani, Radio Free Africa and other stations in Mombasa-Kenya! Around 08:00 am in East African Time!
NATASHA SHYROSE AMONG THE FIRST FEMALE POP ARTISTS IN EAST AFRICA- SINCE 1996
MOODS:HAPPY AND EXCITED






Comments