SOLANGE - LOSING YOU





Solange`s song is lovely. I love her voice and the music video was something different from what one is used to see! Interesting things going on in the background. I like the fact that she has totally different style too which is unique. We all know most songs once one is out the rest will just follow the same pattern! If this happens I end up to stick to what I heard first. I think artists and musicians have to be creative by coming up with something totally different! This is what we truly call art things with variation and undefined beauty which is differs each time. Only true artists and musicians knows how to keep up with flow of different creation from time to time. Same routine is one of the most boring thing I know in life! I love change and experiencing new things daily. I love excitements and more excitements! Life is about exploring so is art!!!! Live To Explore Not Live To Be Bored ;)


Comments