MORE FROM MO


He is like obsession to watch! I love his eyes and the way he sings! This guy is talented and I am so excited for his greatest future ahead him! Something greater is about to Pop for this artist! For those who are busy commenting if he is straight or not straight why are people so busy trying to categorise others? What is boring with their lives that one ends up lacking interest of finding more exciting things in life than straight or not straight? This artist is a great talent!

I wonder why people thinks with gender 24/7 its no wonder other things happens too slow into their life. The only time I feel like a girl well is when I get my periods or wear my make up but in most cases am free soul and neutral. I never think with age or gender rather than what I want to do. Only times I write well things about women this and that but I hate being undervalued just because of my phenotype! Gender is not what makes life interesting to live rather than who we are and what we are doing with ourselves and impact we spread around us! Life is more interesting than politics, wars, hate, gender discrimination or ethnic conflicts! Why can`t we find what we are truly good at? 
Probably some are too good at discriminating!
Shall we call that a talent?
Maybe!

Oh
I discovered something new that even being negative is a talent! 
Cheers To That!
But It Takes One No Where!

Comments