PHOTO SHOOT WITH BANG MAGAZINE IN ZANZIBAR FOR ODD IS BOLD

(This model has birthday today- Happy Birthday To Upendo. She is so professional and fun to work with)

Here are some of my designs for the label: Odd Is Bold which is also my label! I am so super excited that this year Odd Is Bold is showing case for Internation Fashion Week London. It is wonderful experience seeing my childhood dream into reality! I am happy that those who purchase my designs are always satisfied because for me quality is very important. I do not want to make something that will cost so much for so less. I mean you get what you pay for. I am also working with summer bride as part of my 2014 project but I have always been doing custom made order whereby client decide which designs they wish but I only make special clothes like wedding and evening dresses. I do not think its fun to sit down with just a short ;) There are plenty of them at the stores but to create something special like a dress or something beautiful with wonderful textile is more of my passion! So if you are looking something extra special like a wedding gown, valentine (for this year you are already late), evening dresses or special occasion remember Odd Is Bold you will be impressed! 
I am still looking for the web-designer for www.oddisbold.com
If you are send me the email through: oddisbold@gmail.com 
I will be waiting! 




You can join Odd Is Bold on Facebook:

Comments