CONCERT AT SUNNDALSØRA KULTURHUS 16.01.2014

Natasha Shyrose performing with Fjell og Fjord Musicans at Kulturhus-Sunndalsøra www.soundcloud.com/natashashyrose

This was from yesterday`s event at the Kulturhus- Sunndalsøra. It was great pleasure meeting creative and talented people. The event had music, dance and capoera. It was so much fun to unite with people with common interest but also get to know new people. The band was amazing I had great time working with from both rehearsal and under performance. They were quick learners because they are great musicians this made practicing effective. It was nice having talented dances behind me who were dancing to one of my Swahili song Nakupendaje. I also sang another song called Hot Candy i think there were about 300 guests or more. It was so much fun the whole event of creative and talented people! I wish to meet these new people again because of their energy is positively affective for whoever look for inspiration. Some people one meets and ideas flows so easily because they are motivation without themselves realising that. If I get more photos I will post. I am thankful to get this one or else I would not even have had a single photo despite the cameras capturing the entire event. One has to know the people first :) I look forward to more of such great events in future too! Enjoy your day!


Comments