XO & DRUNK IN LOVE BY BEYONCE


I am loving the newest Beyonce`s album. To be honest there was a time back when Beyonce released a lot of songs in a very short time from 2006. I listened to the songs before I bought them. Not all of them were nice to make me run for the album. Unlike Janet Jackson I dedicated myself to buy all her albums because she has been one of my favourite artist of all the time ever since my childhood. Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson I loved them so much. Then newest artist popped up and Beyonce was one of my favourite again from the first album with the other two girls, Michelle and Kelly. I loved Beyonce more and I just had to buy her first album with this track "Dangerously In Love" Who never did the Oh, Oh, Oh dance. I did my Oh, Oh, Oh dance too at the club at the watchers for sure went Oh, Oh, Oh for watching. Those were the days when we hit into the club looking hotter than hell fires! Well I have grown almost from that! If you never did the Oh, Oh, Oh dance of Beyonce go and re-play that song gives a great vibe for the dancers! I started buying Beyonce again when she release the album with Beyonce 4! That is when I started feeling her back again. After that I just loved each and every single songs she made from the movies and collaboration whereby she even sang opera. Today I am still waiting for her Cd for this album it is going to be so great to own this album and enjoy her songs. Beyonce has truly wonderful voice. I love this album already because it has something different and fresh sound. Back when I stopped buying her songs they were all alike in the sound and vocals. It must be something original that can remind us of the artist but new fresh sound is a must! This only shows creativity and this time for sure this album has a lot to offer for the listeners. I will be very glad owning Beyonce`s album and dance along with it!

Partition song is one of my favourites songs! I always love tracks that has hot rhythm. By the way if Kanye West can make Kim K as next superstar and them being Hollywood next SuperStars couple with no doubt then Natasha Shyrose and WaterflyMusic we will make the next Norwegian Superstar Couple ;) I think Kim should do music  because she loves doing it not because she want to be better than Beyonce. The moment you start comparing yourself with anyone that is the moment you start loosing fun of doing things for their own sake! Feel special to be unique being and no one is like you. That is special right! Why comparing?

Enjoy another song Beyonce ft Jay Z (Lucky Husband)
4-Minutes of Beyonce rolling on the sand with the husband!!! 
Do you need a video game?
or cat video on youtube rolling on grass/carpet?
Go For Beyonce because she rolls best!


Comments