Lana Del Rey - Tropico Full HD (WorldWide)

                                       
Lana Del Rey Is one of my favourite female artists. There is something special about her voice very special. I bought her cd while I was in Sweden Summer 2012 ever since then I just find myself never get tired listening to her music. I can play here double collection over and over again. I went on youtube to find more of her videos. They were just so beautiful and the songs wonderful! I think something so special about her her face and the way she sings. I just find her to be one of the most sexy woman on earth. Most people struggle to bring their sexiness by having less and lesser clothes. Sexuality and being sexy has nothing with the way how we women dress. I think being sexy is an energy inside us despite what we wear or not wearing. Just feeling of being confident by knowing your place where you stand that is sexy. Not acting sexy but being sexy is something within anyone who owns it! This video was well created and creative despite the sexual content into it. They just made it artistically beautiful not cheap act as most videos are made. It was like being at the theatre watching the play goes on the scene. Very nice written script and acted. Did you notice Elvis and Marilyn Monroe? I hope you enjoyed the script by Lana Del Rey.


I love Lana Del Rey`s music!!!

Comments