NATASHA SHYROSE IS LOOKING FOR SWAHILI MALE ARTIST TO FEATURE ON HER SONG LEO

Hello

Are you an artist who can rap in Swahili? How tight is your rapping skill!
I am searching for the male rapper to feature on my song Leo. As it sound we got to have something tighter than the verses on the song. I look so forward hearing your work before we work together! I will be waiting for your demos on whatever you have worked on before. You do not have to have a demo but also real songs. I do not like my songs to be called Demo after mixing, mastering is done. For that I have to pay respect for you who have real music to send me your demos! I wish I could say even artist from South Africa or West Africa its my biggest dream to do featuring with. Lets start home hello anybody from the East of Africa?

I look so forward hearing from you soon with your work first :)

Spread Love,
Natasha Shyrose




PLAY THE SONG LEO BELOW BY CLICKING THE LINK TO MY SOUNDCLOUD!

Comments