MAMA C WITH MAGICAL TONE

When you hear her voice you will understand that she is truly blessed. Her vocals are just magical and voice within voices. Mama C sings deeply with so much passion into music of all the genre. Her voice suits well into Soul music but she has a young spirit, which loves to collaborate with young people into music. Mama C has been featured by several hip hop artists most especially in Tanzania with her beautiful vocals. The bland of Hip Hop and Soul vocals has one description: Addiction.

I was so lucky to have met her at the concert in Dar-Es-Salaam, Alliance Francaise. That day I was also presenting my workshop about e-self promotion. How to promote oneself by using internet. That is how by the way I manage being active as an artist for years. The first thing that drawn my attention towards Mama C was her unique trend. I just love things that are totally different even people. To capture my attention you have to be somehow so unique or be special person in one way or another. So simple too as having a feather on your head will make me find you interesting. I kept on complimenting her about her fashion without knowing that she was an artist too. While I performed I noticed her to be enjoying my music. After my performance I just had to take a photo with her for memory of her unique trend. It was very nice of her letting me to and we chatted for a while. She actually thought I was a Masai, I normally wear something unique or accesorries from the Masai to praise and symbolize nomadic tribes. I am also belonging to a nomadic tribe but thank God to my mother`s side which keep my feet on the ground as stable to one place! When Mama C started to sing I was so amused by her magical tone and very rich voice! I was so taken by her vocals. I just had to get her contacts after her performance. I wished I was in Tanzania for other purpose rather than my psychological research, I would have made sure I visited this lady in Arusha. I just feel like there is a lot I could learn from a very skilled person like her. This is probably one of the thing that differenciate me from the most of the people. I actually love people who are skilled and talented because they are inspiration. In order to learn something new you have to be close to such people. Hating what one love to be will never make you be even closest to what you admire. You know what am talking about jealousy and envious takes all positive energy away! You got to learn from the people you adore!

Back to Mama C here is her link: Enjoy her music- She also plays her instrumental live and a great Poet !!!

Mama C: Fashion and Style which define her uniqueness into art!

Mama C with Natasha Shyrose at the HipHop Exhibition and Concert- Alliance Francaise- Upanga/Dar Es Salaam.

My favourite song is: OM NAMASTE "Press The Link To Hear It"



Comments