IYANYA FT FLAVOUR JOMBOLO


Listening to such a song is so inspiring for me as an artist to create something with this kind of rhythm. West Africans have truly done great work when it comes to the African Pop. I think they managed to create unique sound by combining their own traditional dances into modern sound. The chorus of this song reminds me of Kanda Bongoman an artist from Zaire. I believe he was also an inspiration to this artist Iyanya. By the end of the day we all get inspired by someone and turn something into our own personal touch! A song like this is kind of songs that you will never find me relaxing. The way I love to  dance this kind of sound is just perfect. I love music from West Africa it is just way too nice and full of life. Again let me say it so inspiring. If I had a wish is to work with a producer who create these kind of sexy hot rhythms but also to sing with an artist who sings this kind of style from before! Very excellent sound!!! 



Comments