TEMBO HOTEL IN ZANZIBAR

Double Room at Tembo Hotel in Zanzibar. This place is just so beautiful especially if you love antique interior design like myself! It has a lot of different things and activities to offer but nothing is so impressive than charming Zanzibar people. Islander people are so warm-hearted and charming just like Spain. My son kept on thinking that he was in Spain. Zanzibar has truly beautiful touch of the antique style and the special narrow street.  They have beautiful coffee shop with excellent coffee and the food is extremely delicious! Zanzibar is a place to be if you travel to Tanzania. I do recommend you to be at Tembo Hotel too because it has different activities, royal service and very comfortable area. You can also walk straight to the beach with white-sand. I just have no words to explain more about this place but it is so beautiful!

Beautiful Bed! This room was a double room with beautiful special touches I spent here with my family!

Black and White is my favourite colour!

Open Room with fountain!


I just love these cases they call them Kasha in Zanzibar!


Gramophone I wish I had one like this!

Beautiful view straight to the beach!

Here is where we had our coffee and chill zone!

Zanzibar is beautiful- Africa is Beautiful. Choice is yours what you wish to see in Africa is what you will experience! I guess it is everywhere we choose what we want to see and experience!

Natasha Shyrose at my favourite Spot coffee spot!



My Dream to have some of these so beautiful furniture!

Pool Side!


 You got to be here whenever you are in Zanzibar because it worth it! The place and people are so wonderful! Costumer service here is one of the best ever!






Comments