AT ETHIOPIAN RESTAURANT: ABYSSINIAN MARITIM IN ZANZIBAR

Natasha Shyrose at Abyssinian Maritim "Ethiopian Restaurant"

Coffee Ceremony. Ethiopians do this ceremony to show respect and appreciation for friendship. One has to drink 3 cups of coffee for good luck! The coffee beans are well roasted on a pot and later on one of the world`s best coffee is prepared. As I told you I do not drink anything containing alcohol but coffee is one of my addiction. I can tell taste of coffee just like how the wine expert are great at. I can tell the flavour of best coffee! You can invite me to your restaurant to approve your coffee ;) 
I just love coffee is one of my favourite drink and Ethiopian Coffee is one of the best. Tanzanian Spicy coffee from Zanzibar is something that you should never miss because it tastes so fresh and really good! If you wish to buy random coffee one of the best coffee from Africa is Burundi, Ethiopia andTanzania. 

This is how they serve their coffee!!! You have to drink 3 cups for luck! It is a bad luck drinking lesser than 3 cups according to the Ethiopian tradition. They serve coffee with burned essence of Ubani. I do not know what Ubani is in English! But in arabic is called Buhr its smells so good together with coffee essence!

This is one of the Ethiopian Traditional Food Njera it comes with different sauces as displayed. You can also get the hot spiced one. You will eat until you can`t breath no more! I never eat anything this much unless Enjera. I just love this dish! 



Acting as Coffee Maker :)
I could drink 6 of this type of coffee because its so delicious until you realise you have had too much coffee! You should visit this restaurant in Zanzibar to Enjoy Ethiopian Cuisine at Stone Town 

Comments