TURN UP THE NIGHT- BRYCE FT J-MALIK


Super song to dance to!
Such a song can make you feel 10 years younger with full of energy pumping into the body! Party music like this is wonderful to tune to but of course never forget to listen to my party music song. LEO which is actually a Swahili Trance Song! First time my producer heard it he thought it was Michael Jackson`s song especially the verses. I never even thought of him while created this song but it turned to be sounding like I was inspired by him. Probably my subconciuos did that since I love the Jacksons so much ever since I learned what music was they were my favourite artists!

PLAY NATASHA SHYROSE SONG: LEO PRESS HERE:https://soundcloud.com/natashashyrose/leo



ALBUM BORN TO SHINE (ROCK THIS POP) HAS PROMISING FUTURE SOUND FOR THE EAST AFRICAN ARTISTS. ENJOY THIS EAST AFRICANS CAN REPRESENT INTERNATION;) WHAT DO YOU THINK? 

Comments