CHAMPION OF MIXING AND MASTERING LYDMUREN AS "CHAMPION SOUND"

I feel blessed to know Lydmuren AS because they are champion at mastering and mixing. Very effective and productive too. I will master the rest of my album there. I like when people do great job I always go back! They are great at communication this is an extra bonus. When they send you the files is not like final work. They want to hear also what their costumers think about the mixing or mastering. I really like this a lot. I have been working with a lot of people into music  and most of them seem to hear their own voices and view all the time. I am like that too when it comes to my production ;) But when am the one to deliver to the other part I do as they wish because it is their work right!!! Lydmuren is the place to be people I can recommend everyone to do mixing and mastering there. Do not worry if you are not living in Norway we have internet :) Contact them and you will get instruction about what sort of files are acceptable for mixing and mastering through their system. When they are done with mastering you will automatically get the files into Wav files and mp3 files. They know what they are doing and how to please their costumers! By the way the more songs you have for mastering the cheaper it is!
One of the songs they did mastering was my Single "Born To Shine" available on Itunes and Amazon,Emusic and a lot other digital distribution that I cannot ever remember their names...

Costumer service and sells:+ 47 69138000
Email:lydmuren@lydmuren.no
www.lydmuren.no




Comments