SUAVEMENTE- NAYER FT PITBULL+MAHOMBI



Something to dance to this sunday!
Some people wait until they visit nightclubs to dance. Some do it through workout time with programs like Zumba. Yet dancers practice whenever they have to and try out new moves. I wonder how many people like me do like to dance at home. I enjoy dancing at the nightclubs meeting new people and enjoying fashion and style. Dancing home is something I do because I find it fun to put the music that I will never hear at the club. Some Djs plays same song the whole night like 3 times or 4 times within 3 hours! I find this very boring unless the Dj mixes different songs and make the night so wild. Like in African nightclubs in Africa they play the music from the whole world and you will dance until your feet feels like they are sinking in the stomach. Guess what the nightclubs are open til the sunrise! I do love to dance home because I can play all my favourite songs. I do also have the full opportunity to use my pole for dancing. Pole-dancing, yes it is easier to do it at home without someone asking me for my price. When you work the pole at the nightclub someone always thinks you have a price tag they can buy you. It is better to do it home then! This song is one of my favourite for this sunday! Lunch time for now before I go to workout! Need to pop up my vitamins FOREVER LIVING is the brand I use to keep my energy optimal or health at the top! I believe in God so I believe he also gives me strength but we also have to take great care of ourselves. If you want to know more about workout or nutrients just contact me. We do not kiss and tell but we workout and tell.......
You have to workout to be fit and maintain your well being not only vitamins or health products do that . You have to be active too.
Email: natashashyrose1@gmail.com

Comments