SPECIAL BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO ONE OF MY FAVOURITE TOP FAVOURITE MUSICIANS- SVEINUNG SUNDLI


Sveinung Sundli the Violinist from The Band Gate

I dedicate my time right now to wish Happy Birthday,   to one of my favourite musicians from Trondheim. This town has wonderful talents with no doubt. One of the first band I fell in love with from Trondheim was Gåte. At that time I never knew what they were singing about since my norwegian level was still so low. Today I can enjoy their songs fully until once in a while when they mix with little bit of other words into different dialekt. But the music is worth to tune to. Then comes the sound of the beautiful, hard and smooth violin which makes the whole composition complete by Sveinung Sundli. I just enjoyed the whole music from time to time but nothing is as beautiful as sound of the violin. I guess it must have taken so much years of practice to become and expert like Sveinung Sundli but also discipline. 

I wish this musician all the best into his life and career. 

At Live Concert!

Enjoy the Violin By Sveinung Sundli and Vocalist from his sister Gunnhild Sundli with magical voice!
I do miss this band big time Gåte but I still follow their solo projects!

Comments