SONIQUE- SKY


I wonder if you have ever heard of Sonique! She is one of my favourite artist back in the days yes late 90`s. I used to dance to this song and sing along with whenever it played on Times Fm in Tanzania. My holidays were complete back then when I was in Uganda and just chilling home with this song. I just loved the feeling and the music was wonderful. I still wonder where she is right now! I still love the songs! Her voice is so enriched with beautiful and powerful vocals. The way of singing is wonderful and so relaxing. I do wish to be able creating something like this. Where I come from we do not have artists doing such songs. Even me doing Pop Rock I can assure you am among the first artists to do this. It is because in East Africa we have special type of music people do prefer which is truly very good "Bongoflava" but also hip hop or local genre which I will share next time! Or else doing something out of box is kind of risky. Guess what I love to risk and this is what I have been doing for the rest of my music journey just from the start :) 

Take a risk to do what pleases you and some songs to please your fans

Comments