DO YOU HAVE NATASHA SHYROSE ALBUM BORN TO SHINE: (ROCK THIS POP)


Natasha Shyrose by Dag Asle Langø (Dafoto)

I hope that you got a news that I had released my first album this year. I am working with the second one. I have not yet made any music video because well I am that kind of person who loves to do things live and away from the camera. I wish no evidence after the events ;) Never mind but the fact is that I do need right enviroment if am to make a music video. I think Afrika will suit what I actually what to express. It is just inspiring with all the enriched culture and natural sets. I hope to manage to create a music video this year. Or else this album has been out ever since june. Never miss to listen to East Africa Artist representing Tanzania in Pop. As the matter of fact I have to say I feel so blessed to be among the first female artists into pop and contribute to the genre which young and upcoming talents named it Bongoflava. I had always wished to do music for my African fans but also at the international level. Growing up enjoying VH1 music program and MTV back then when it was really MTV with no  reality shows of people sitting eating pop-corns or shopping, it inspired me to do Pop and Rock music. Today into my album you will be able to hear me Pop and Rocking. I love to taste and try everything new musically. It is just my way to explore I love to do that. I guess I might be the first East African Artist to go Rock as well or Pop-Rock. I find this album interesting because it feels like having your iPod full of different genre from Pop, Pop-Rock, Blues-Rock, World, Hip Hop, Trance/House, Lambada, Reggae and a lot more. I just mixed everything. It was truly a long time project but it inspired me to discover myself. I have grown a lot from this journey but anyway the second album is coming with more rhythm and bold text as usual. I love to write what I feel but also something up-lifting to my listeners! I hope that you get this album and enjoy yourself to the maximum. You can enjoy yourself by tuning to my soundcloud. The first 6 songs from the top of the media player were featured into my album BORN TO SHINE.  The rest you can find on iTunes and make sure you listen to the full version because my instrumental varies from section to section. I feel so blessed to have worked with great people who love music and turned the results amazingly. Are you a Dj or Radio Station and need new tunes just contact me: natashashyrose 

ALBUM LINKS:
ITUNES:

FIND ME IN ALL AMAZONS/ITUNES AND OTHER STORES Just GOOGLE them ;)

THANK YOUR FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!



Comments