NATASHA SHYROSE ALBUM IS OUT BORN TO SHINE (POP THIS ROCK)

Hello,


LINKS:


Second link:


I hope that you are doing well! Finally I have found the place whereby you can purchase my album. There will be different links but this is the one which is showing from google search: Its funny to see that UK have categorize my album to world. Then location Africa yet I am in Norway. This is funny way of writing things without reading artist presentation and where the album is submitted from. So Stereotype!! This album has a lot of styles from pop, rock pop, lambada, salsa, reggae and a lot more. You will enjoy listening full version of the songs because they vary from place to place. We try our best to make it that way buy filling in instrumentals in the different ways from parts to parts along the song. I hope you enjoy my first album. I will start working with the second one this year too! This one will be more like Funk Rock and African Vibes to get you real move and shake it but also Rock To Make you Head banging or Head Crushing whatever you may prefer but I wish to Go Heavier! I just love heavy dark sound it brings a lot into me I saw! So after all I was not that angelic sweet voice I thought I was earlier ;)

This album has already been bought by some of my fans for a long time :) I have to say I feel blessed by this. I still wish your support along the way so that I can be able to create more music. This album is only available as mp3 download as individual songs or whole album. Do not purchase no Cd because I have not made any or ringtones. The team us is based on individual who works really hard and wish either people listen for free than making benefits to themselves than actual people who sweated for this. All songs have been registered for copyrights as well. All songs will also be performed at different concerts this year in Africa :) We will tell you more about this. This is going to be amazing time hopefully you will be there at the right venue! This is amazing feeling to finally have my first album out! There are 4 types of people here standing. Myself who wanted to do this and at times almost left music because it was costing me a lot of money to get things done but MY ALTER EGO pushed me to never stop. I felt like a push and being uplifted never to stop and this is like being haunted. It happened several times that I just had to do it! Then family who always supported me and believed into my dreams! The Fans who followed with me ever since 1998 and wished me to have my own album truly played a big role into this album. The musicians and producer who were dedicated to fulfil their dreams by creating music. This means so much to me and all those who have been involved! I hope you enjoy the full version of my album! I will send more links whenever I find them :) It takes some time before all songs appears :) I will get back to you soon!!!

Have you seen my album cover yet?
Styled: Odd Is Bold
Photographer: Dag-Asle Langø (Speacial thanks to him)

Comments