MALAIKA-NATASHA SHYROSE



One of the fans favourite songs from my pre-released album "concert" at Trondheim Musikkfest was Malaika. There must be something special about Swahili songs and language. I guess this language will make people learn it faster since the swahili music seem to be having a very positive respond from non-swahili speakers! Malaika is one of the traditional African classic song it was first made by the artist in Tanzania who never recorded his song officially until the Kenyan artist re-sang it and finally the greatest of them all Miriam Makeba and Angelic Kidjo. I am taking this song back to Tanzania this is where my music journey began! I hope you will enjoy this newest version. I felt great honour to sing this song since it never existed into modern music I decided to make a remix to this beautiful song. I had always wanted to do Malaika because his song has a beautiful message!

What is Malaika song about?
Malaika is a sad love song. It is about someone wants to get married to partner he can not afford! Very touchy lovely lyrics and melody!

I will update more information abou the concert later!
If you want to know more about Natasha Shyrose as an artist email:natashashyrose1@gmail.com 
My aim is to spread Swahili music at the international level but also the english songs :) I look very forward to the future journey of my music project! I got plenty of songs, styles and all I need is just time and share one by one with you! I will blog later after I have slept!  


Comments