HOW TO DANCE KWAITO MOVE ( DANCE FROM SOUTH AFRICA)


                                     


This dance is super cool! I do remember when my sister Cleopatra Mynah was in South Africa this type of music we used to dance with. It was impossible to dance whatever move because all of them danced in a special way. Luckily my sister learned me the new moves faster to fit in! Yes, when it comes to the rhythm one has to synchronise with the song in the right way! I love this dance :)
It brings back many wonderful memories that makes me want to turn back the time! Time flies like a wind and we truly never get it back. Use it wisely also with the people you love and care for! Do not take any second for granted! Time is Irreplaceable. 
Every moment, second, minute, hour counts!

Enjoy and Dance Kwaito! 

"Changanya miguu na Kwaito"


Comments