HAVE YOU HEARD SUMMER SONG FROM NATASHA SHYROSE?

Natasha Shyrose photograph by Dafoto

SONG BY NATASHA SHYROSE - SUNSHINE 

ALBUM:BORN TO SHINE- NATASHA SHYROSE

Just incase you were caught up with lots of things lately. I hope by now you know that my album is out and just search for me on iTunes! Natasha Shyrose I will appear there with 12 songs! The album with this cover. This cover is not for any Cd cover. Its is only for digital distribution so you know! 

Never miss to tune to my summer song SUNSHINE it is also available at iTune but on soundcloud you can hear full length version of it! I just wrote this song after 12 years in Norway I noticed people are happier in summertime :) You know the whole hormone thing worked out into into our brains tune us to the different mood. I just got inspired to write this song then :)

I am the same winter or summer it depends on the situation that is what I react into not the weather :) I love summer but not too warm like above 33 degrees. I prefer 27 maximum. Perfect weather is at South Africa and Comorro Island for sure! Zanzibar is beautiful and breezy when you stay near the shore! 

P.S I AM LOOKING FOR RADIO STATION REPRESENTER TO PRESENT MY ALBUM: BORN TO SHINE :)
EMAIL: natashashyrose1@gmail.com 


Comments