FIGHTING FIRE- BREAKAGE FT JESS MILLS


This is one of my favourite songs from Breakage. Breakage have one of the greatest production into Drum and Bass. Their music is definitely one of the best to dance to or chill with. I do not recommend you chill with their songs by someone you try to resist. The bass into the song is just  super vibration and a dirty bass! The rhythm into their music is pure bone shaker it makes you want to move. I personally wish to be featured into their music one day! I know they do feature different artist with different languages. Can`t you just live me alone to dream freely after all dreams are for free. Tax-free too so why not hallucinating the whole day? I love to dream away whenever I do not have to deal with things into conscious world I am in full time dream world or fantasy land! I guess this is one of the things that makes my life little bit easier despite what happens around me! Now you know how to leave stress free life, learn to not think of things going on around you or take them too serious. I mean it especially if you have no chronic problems to deal with living into a fantasy world is one of the best thing to do! 

I am a dreamer!

Comments