SUMMER PARTY HAS ALREADY STARTED AT CLUB GOSSIP

The Gentlemen 

And 

Pool Party At Club Gossip! 


I wish I were there right now but I am still sitting writing my master thesis. My main goal is to get this stuff wrapped up so that I join this great event tonight. Club Gossip is one of the best nightclubs in Trondheim. They know what to arrange when it comes to festivals, fashion, concert and private parties! So you know one of the must place to be tonight! Imagine in such a wonderful weather and being stuck inside writing my thesis! Party is on for you who have opportunity to join never miss or drop there now :) You may think it is too early to party but when it comes at having fun Norwegian people are the first and last to leave ;) Never have I ever seen people who can party forever like Norwegians :) Why not if life is too short to enjoy it fully! After all they have nothing to complain because they live in the world richest country why not cheering to that!!! I have to keep it real and serious for my entire continent to uplift it ;) LOL! 

But its real!
( I am also going to share my potentials in this country too since I am living here) 
Until then I am also allowed to party tonight! 

LATER ON:


Comments