PRE-RELEASE OF THE ALBUM OF NATASHA SHYROSE 1.JUNE


I have everything ready except one little bit thing which will make my entire work complete! All the songs are here and presentation. All I will do tomorrow is introducing the songs but the album will be out next week! It has been too much for me to do lately! I need to have really great time doing this. I am going little bit crazy :) To be honest I need relaxation and to calm down so that I know what I am up to! I do not want to rush this because I was busy with my exams I forgot the most important thing! Fotograph! What was I thinking? 
I have been trying to fix with different photographers and nothing seems to work all of them are booked for the weekend! That means I have to put my album on hold until the photos are ready but the rest is just wonderful! Remember to come to Ila Brannstation tomorrow to hear my new album! This is going to be pre-release and the songs will be available for digital stores! I just need to calm down and do things right or I will go crazy in which I am normal is in my normal state ;) hahah All artist are little bit weird in a special positive way but I need a little time on this! Few days wont hurt right! 

P.S All I can say I had wonderful presentation and interview with Byavisa in Trondheim. The local newspaper. Only if I knew I had no photos ready I wouldn`t have said 1.June! Damn me :) But within the first week of june you got my whole album!!!! it is already in the house and it will be live tomorrow :)

Officially Apology to my fans <3 
Thank you for your continuous support!



Enjoy yourselves!

Comments