I-ROBOT PARTYING AT CLUB GOSSIP


I-Robot at Club Gossip in Trondheim!

Natasha Shyrose with Samantha! 
This girl is very tall she is actually modelling but I wish to see her on big fashion event! I guess when my fashion line grows big I will definitely take her along with me for catwalk! 
Tonight I was "patrolling" people behaved except for the girls!
Did I look lesbian or Bi into that costume?
It was too short that I will never wear it again!
Some women got it twisted! 
But it was odd old experience!

I am off duty! 
I danced too much as usual. I never drink anything contain alcohol or smoke anything. When it comes to my weakness whenever I am out it costs me pain on my feet! I just dance too much!
Hey I need no copes into my house that pistol is fake except the shackles are real and I love to use them :) 








Comments