I AM WISHING MARGARET BERGER ALL THE BEST INTO THE FINAL STAGE PERFORMANCE


It is truly time for Margaret Berger to shine. Everything happens for the reason. All in all beside the unique song for MGP the dress is amazing on her! I just love this dress it makes me smile just to see her wearing it! I love fashion and simple design but this dress Margaret made it look even more interesting! As I told you before that Sweden is on top when it comes to music. Even their artists have great quality to represent Sweden internationally. I have huge interest into Swedish music and even Finland my all the time favourite artist is Bjørk! Well Loreen has very beautiful voice and great artist on the scene but this time it is Margaret Berger`s time to shine! She is going to make Norway proud! All I can say she will be ahead Sweden and Danmark! 

All the best- Rock it- Own It!

By the way this artist has great personality-Very friendly and charming to whoever she comes across! 

Comments