EXAM PERIOD FOOD ?

My favourite pizza and Best Flat White Pizza Plate from my husband`s aunt! She is a nice lady :)
Everything tastes even better on this plate ;) 

Time flies like a storm. Dear lord I wish I had an extra time within time at this moment. I  try my best to keep things balanced though. What sort of food do I eat when it gets extremely busy? That pizza has to be healthy from Dr.Atkins If I am not mistaken with very thin bread under mozzarella and pesto! Very healthy I guess :)  I also at times do make Altinn Soup as everything inside like vegetables, fish, spices and just enjoy with full-corn bread!  I am trying to get my paper work done! At the same time other stuff like my fashion designs and practicing for the concert in summer :) What a beautiful mess? I wish you to enjoy your weekend! Dance extra for me on my behalf. I do miss dancing and just relax at the coffee shop with cup of new coffee beans from abroad! My favourite coffee beans must be from Burundi, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Spain and Mexico! Do you know any other better than those I should try? 



The Meditation Music Dj Natasha Shyrose! What`s hot and calming for this weekend ?
 Press play :)

Comments