THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT LANA DE LA REY


I can listen to her double Cd Album over and over without getting tired. Tell me this is how it feels like being over 30 ;) I am did you know that? Someone told me not to say that when I am into music. Who cares I am not afraid of saying my age. All I want to do is making music and make people dance or listen. I won't be young forever and I wish not either! I want to age just like men with lot of opportunity ahead me that is not determined by my youth, look or whatever it takes to make girls get stuck focusing only body image. Girl`s are not plastic they grow too! I do not want to be afraid of this. I have to grow "Hello" I am not plastic. 

I wish there was a nightclub playing Lana De La Rey songs trust me people would be more into each other :) These modern songs playing into clubs hardly make people get intimate. On the dancefloor is where at times new friendship or relationship starts. While I was in Uganda they would always play danceable hard tracks and ended up with soft music you just end up dancing with someone special. At least someone that day would finally get connected with another person. I kind of miss this at the night clubs! We called it blues songs or soft music. And the Ugandans called it "Munyigo" Tanzania called it "Kukumbatiwa - Mambo ya kumbikumbi sio" It mean get closer while dancing its is romantic! 

P.S Try it at home to play beautiful soft music and dance with someone you love...... 
Have a nice friday <3

Comments