SPANISH COLOURS AND ARCHITECT

Natasha Shyrose at Puerto De La Cruz Again- I never get tired of this place. I feel like home <3

What do you think of Spanish choices of colour? 
I personally love how the spanish people combine colours especially the Flamenco Dancers but the interior design in Spain is just too beautiful. I love lots of woods in the house and hard material with combination of soft fabrics. I also love paints and pictures on the walls. 

What an amazing technique used to build such structure in a church

I wish I had taken pictures of the entire place but people were deeply into ritual and I did not want to destroy the moment. This place is a must you have to visit it and you will understand why I love it. By the way simplest things like nature, art, nice people makes me happy and architect. This place is not like you have to spend all you have. If you are looking for a calm place to just relax and enjoy the weather this is a place :) Do you love surfing? I do love to watch surfers at along the bay of Puerto De La Cruz! 


Comments