ONE OF MY BEST SONGS I LIKE FROM NORWEGIAN RAPPERS

Erik ft Kriss ft BYZ- Ølbriller 
The first time I heard this song I thought the beat was so cool to dance along with. Then I listened to the lyrics. I just had to laugh hard and thought these boys are little bit bad! The song is about "Beer-Spectacles" The guys are singing about how the girl from normal look to sudden turning into a beauty of almost Princess. Madelene from Danmark after drinking beer.

The song is about how one can suddenly change their mind after drinking! This is a reason why I tell girls never go out with a guy who is drunk ;) The beauty and all great words you hear is just because someone is influence by alcohol! At the same time it is great to sing facts! Why not! Reality is great to hear than lies so that ladies become aware of what they ask for once one is drunk. Nothing meaningful it was just a beer or disco light effect! Damn boys :)
This song is a great lesson though!

Comments