EUGENE SEPUYA


Growing up in Uganda learned me a lot that I could apply into my life even today. Ugandan people are so focused and determined. They set goals and work upon them. This is something I have learned there and nothing seems to challenge me because there is always a way. There is no problem with no solution if there is no solution then its not a problem! Eugene Sepuya was one of the handsome football player I knew back in the days when I was studying! He had this great dream to become a professional footballer and there he is where he is today. I am not either surprising my friends because they see everything I once said I would do is what I am doing! At times people think success should be measured by money for me success is the process of doing what one truly wants in life and see the progress of the skill improvement! Money can not measure our skills or talents this is one of the reason why a lot of people quit their dream and goals! Think about the process by itself and not the rewards out of that! If you have that type of mindset you will achieve whatever you desire in life! We need no applause or rewards to do things that are meaningful to us! If other people are inspired  and reward you thats fine. That should not either demotivate you! Do thing for your own sake and goal´s sake! 


Sepuya on the field!

Eugene Sepuya plays for international team in Europe today! Believe in you and you will be there!

Comments