CARINA DAHL DID IT AGAIN

Carina Dahl with the song I don`t care! 

Here comes Miss Carina Dahl did it again with her song I don`t care! I love the lyrics of this song very nice to boost up a broken hearted. So ladies instead of locking yourselves inside and eat more ice-cream and chocolate-chip cookies get out and and have fun instead. Guess the first thing I always feel whenever my heart is broken by someone special "The time I used that I will never get back -Wasted". 

The music video was done in Barcelona -Spain. Norwegian with Spain is almost like the capital town of Sweden is Norway ;) No the capital town of Norway, Oslo! I actually got the Norwegian Syndrome travelling to Spain too! Carina Dahl shoot her music video with her crew over there and very few of video clips were planed the rest were live taken from the street. The challenge she had was to make people engaged into her music video. Carina Dahl thought it was easier to do it in Barcelona than in Norway. She felt like random people were easier to come along with and get them into the music video! I actually think she could have gotten people in Norway only if she made the video in the weekends! It is always interesting in the weekends once people get drunk they are into whatever funny! At times I watch people dancing to things that are not danceable at all just to keep the mood on! That of course happens only in the weekends at night. Barcelona is a great town to visit. They ended up mistaken her for Shakira. Carina Dahl commented it must have been for her blonde hair and dancing on the street. She signed a lot of autographs even when they found out she was not Shakira! 
This girl has been working so hard to be where she is right now! She is one of my inspiration that things can happen big in Norway too! We need more female artist on the stage!!! I love male artists but I want to watch more female artists! You know as an artist I would love to get that chance to perform too and as a designer I need to get inspired by different artists on the stage or for music video! 

My favourite part on this song is:
"You broke my heart into 1000 pieces, I picked it up and put it back" 


Comments