Goldie Harvey Ft. AY - Skibobo



The Pop Artist: Goldie R.I.P

The first time I saw Goldie was from Big Brother Africa. I never knew this young lady was a determined Pop Artist who had a lot to offer into the music world. Here is one of her song she did with one of my friend Ay from Tanzania. This Nigerian artist got me enjoy her big brother show because of her attitude. She was just herself and bold. I like people who are just themselves and not try to impress any other person.

I just came across african news that Goldie Harvey was dead. This name and the face reminded me of the girl I once watched through big brother Africa. Then I learned that she was an artist too who was determined to do a lot into music world. When Nigerian people do things they do it completely and the greatest thing is that they do support one another. No wonder the music in Nigeria or West Africa is bigger than other parts of Africa who would rather promote talents from Abroad than their own artists. I started looking for her music and video clips and finally came across her facebook page. I was very shocked to see that people put like about her death news which was updated by administrator. I wonder what this liking of her death news mean. Whether they like the artist or they like the fact that she is dead...We will all die one day but liking another person`s death....This is very weird especially if that person was not harming other human beings. What does this mean? I wish the soul of this Nigerian Super Star To Rest In Peace and her family to find inner peace during this hard moment. When you loose someone life is never going to be the same. No one can fill that gap....
But this reminded me of:

 "My Family Motto: Trust Nobody- Expect Nothing From Nobody- Do Others Good- Careless What Others Think Of You- You are Worth-full Person -Never Worship No Human". Nothing is then disappointing for sure especially when most people are there after one thing or the other we all know real friends /people are very few in our life journey -the rest are just beneficial friends.... "Use them as they Use You" Or else do good for the less fortune!

I

Comments